Solitary Musing

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

God!!!This is interesting..........
Almost 10 years back i had been watching a movie..
I cant remeber the name or the content but what i can clearly remember is this:
A beautiful teen-age girl, kind of a techno-freak, hacked in the system of a roaming sattelite launched by NASA.
She had been writting letters to her non exixtent father on the computer that she had hacked.I really dont know the reason neither did she..probably all that she had wanted was to make her feeling roam aimlessly in that terrible void in space...from a rather optimistic point of view 'in an infinite space'........

The art of writing personal memoirs is getting lost i think..........
see at this point of the blog i have recieved a so called 'priority'call....

For the time being i am leaving the blogsphere..........

Ciao!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Blogger A Girl From Texas said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you remember the name of the movie you referenced here, let me know.

I'll do a google and see if I can find it.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Russoue said...

Tor blog kora bondho hoye gelo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home